THESE ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR THE WEBSITE “XALAM.NL.”
Company Name: XALAM
Address: Bartholt Enthesstraat 43 – 1067 NT Amsterdam – The Netherlands
Phone number: +31 645 42 61 61
E-mail address: email@example.com
VAT identification number: NL002379110B57
Chamber of Commerce number: 71040145
IBAN: NL 70 KNAB 0412 1747 31
Please read the following terms carefully as they define the website’s access and use circumstances.
ARTICLE 01 – DEFINITIONS
- The phrase “terms and conditions of use” refers to the terms and conditions that govern the user’s usage of this website.
- The functions, devices, apps, information, and other services available through this website are referred to as services.
- The pages identified by the domain name XALAM.NL, owned and maintained by Xalam Tours & Travels, are referred to as a website.
- Any individual who visits and/or uses this website is referred to as a user.
- Messages, data, information, texts, and other material, including advertising, are referred to as content/s.
ARTICLE 02 – THE USER’S RELATIONSHIP WITH XALAM TOURS & TRAVELS
By accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the website, the user agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of use, as well as any other provisions or directives to which the terms and conditions of use relate, as well as any future amendments. The user must not access, surf, or use the website in any manner if he or she does not agree to be bound by the foregoing, including any later amendments.
Xalam Tours & Travels maintains the right to integrate or change any of the provisions included in the terms and conditions of use, including any provision and/or directive referred to on the website, at its exclusive discretion.
The adjustments and integrations will take effect after they have been published on the website, together with a notification of the alteration and/or integration. The users’ approval to comply with the adjustments will be implied by their use of the website following the posting of the above-mentioned notice, even if they have not seen them. As a result, the user must read the terms and conditions of use on a regular basis to ensure that they are aware of the terms and conditions that govern the use of the website.
ARTICLE 03 – THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER FOR HIS/HER ACTIONS
The user undertakes to release and indemnify Xalam Tours & Travels from any third-party claim, action, claim loss, or damage (including legal expenses) arising from the user’s behavior, violation of the terms of service, or infringement of a third party’s rights.
ARTICLE 04 – VALIDITY OF PRODUCTS, MODIFICATIONS, AND AMENDMENTS
Xalam Tours & Travels’ products are only valid for the dates and hours shown on XALAM.NL. Xalam Tours & Travels is not liable or responsible for any information that it does not offer directly.
Xalam Tours & Travels Customer Service must be contacted through email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking alterations or amendments.
If your request is submitted by our Customer Service staff more than forty-eight (72) hours prior to your scheduled tour date, Xalam Tours & Travels does not charge a fee to adjust or change the dates or times of an existing booking. This guideline applies to the majority of our excursions, although there are certain exceptions.
If you request a date/time change, Xalam Tours & Travels will make every effort to accommodate you; however, date/time change requests cannot be guaranteed because all requests and revisions are subject to availability.
Xalam Tours & Travels reserves the right to cancel, alter, or substitute any trip you have booked via XALAM.NL at any time and for any reason. You are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price if you are unsatisfied with the alternatives supplied in such instances.
ARTICLE 05 – PAYMENTS, REFUNDS & CANCELATIONS
- All major credit cards, PayPal, iDEAL, and other payment methods are accepted by Xalam Tours & Travels.
- To make a reservation, we must receive full payment from our payment provider. On the account statement, the payment will appear as XALAM.
- If you cancel a reservation with Xalam Tours & Travels, you may be charged a cancellation fee by Xalam Tours & Travels. When you cancel a booking, you will receive an email confirming the cancellation and the cancellation fees.
- To get a credit voucher for the entire amount of the trip, cancellations must be submitted through e-mail to email@example.com at least 72 hours before the tour. This voucher will be valid as payment or part-payment for any Xalam Tours & Travels tour/s for a period of 18 months after the voucher is issued. Non-refundable tours and tours with a separate cancellation policy are exempt from this rule.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of a tour will receive no credit.
- Once a tour has commenced, there is no possibility to get credit for it.
ARTICLE 06 – LIABILITY LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS
Xalam Tours & Travels shall not be responsible for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known, or otherwise):
- There is a data loss.
- A reduction in income or profits is expected.
- A decrease in revenue.
- A squandered chance
- Damage to one’s reputation or loss of goodwill.
- Third-party losses, as well as any indirect, consequential, special, or exemplary damages resulting from the use of the website, regardless of the mode of action.
Xalam Tours & Travels accepts no responsibility for sickness, crime, labor conflicts, mechanical malfunction, government restraints, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defects in any mode of transportation, or any misadventure or casualty resulting from any cause beyond their control. This includes, but is not limited to:
- The closure of venues that Xalam Tours & Travels tours visit, where and when the closure is beyond Xalam Tours & Travels’ control, or where Xalam Tours & Travels is not notified by the Venue with sufficient time to notify the clients, which may be due to inclement weather, manifestations, and protests, or simply the venue’s last-minute decision.
- Our tour’s inability to visit specific monuments/areas and/or venues due to traffic congestion, severe weather, demonstrations, and protests, or because the area is being restored/under construction or is covered/obstructed from public view.
ARTICLE 07 – COMPLAINS
If a complaint is not resolved satisfactorily in the client’s opinion, Xalam Tours & Travels must be notified within 72 hours via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with valid reasoning.
For all arguments between Xalam Tours & Travels and the client, the Dutch rights are applicable.
ARTICLE 08 – WITHDRAWAL
Xalam Tours & Travels has the right to withdraw from the terms and conditions of use and deny users access to the website at any time and without notice.
ARTICLE 09 – LAWS IN APPLICATION AND LEGAL COURT
If any of the provisions in these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement with Xalam Tours & Travels are in conflict with any applicable legal regulation, the provision in question will be repealed and replaced by a new comparable stipulation admissible by law as determined by Xalam Tours & Travels.
All agreements entered into or concluded by Xalam Tours & Travels are governed by Dutch law. Any disputes that arise directly or indirectly as a result of these agreements will be resolved only by the Court of Amsterdam.